Performing Hajj is a religious obligation for Muslims and is a journey to another country. Muslims have to go to Saudi Arabia for Hajj because Hajj is performed in specific places that are the most sacred places of the world. These places are Makkah and Madinah. Muslims follow the order of Allah and His Rasool so, whatever they order Muslims obey them. These are the places that have really great importance in Islam for those who believe in Allah and His Prophet. Umrah Experts offers cheap Hajj and Umrah packages for providing a chance of visit to holy places.
Muslims should know the importance of Hajj and should intend to perform Hajj only for gaining the happiness of Allah. Hajj is not for those who cannot afford it. It is compulsory but for only those who can afford its expenses as it is expensive. Poor Muslims should not take loans to perform Hajj, they should make Allah happy by doing other good deeds. But the person who knows the importance of Hajj, wishes to perform it any way.
Muslims of UK make bookings for Hajj and Umrah from travel agencies offering them different kinds of packages. You should know confirm the accommodation in hotel and transportation resources.
For gaining Hajj visa you should fulfill following requirements:
- You should have passport with you and it should be valid for six months. It should not have validation time less than six months.
- You should submit one passport size photo of present age (fresh), it should not be old. The background of this photo should be white and face of applicant should be towards camera. You should have two pics, some travel agents may ask for the second photo.
- The application form for visa should be complete and should be signed by authorized travel agency. Form should be filled with black ink, if not black ink then it should be printed.
- Women are required to take Mehram with them but women above age 45 can go with family or relatives group having the permission letter from Mehram. Without the permission letter she cannot get Hajj visa.
- Normally Hajj visas are delivered in two days. But it takes one or two weeks for those who apply late. Therefore, it is recommended to apply on time. Most of the time late applicants cannot get their visa and miss the Hajj. So, be careful and apply on time.
- Mehram is required to write complete information about family and his children.
- Boys or girls below age 18 cannot go alone for Hajj. They must go with their parents.
- A newly Muslim applicant should submit Islamic certificate for Hajj.
- All the applicants should be vaccinated and their reports should be submitted.
- You have to pay for the services in Saudi Arabia.
These are all the requirements for Hajj visa. Be the first to get Hajj visa. Hajj application time is between mid of Shiwal to 25 of Dhu-al-Qadah. Hajj is complete in five days. Rites of Hajj start form 8th of Dhu-al-Hajjah and end on 12th of Dhu-al-Hajjah. All the rites of Hajj should be performed in proper way and keep your passport safe with you. It should not be lost by you. Most of the experienced pilgrims recommend Umrah Experts because it offers Hajj Package from UK in lower price and also serving Muslims form many years. It is trustworthy and takes care of its customers. It does not ask your personal information.